WEBSITE AND TRADING TERMS OFUSE
ABN 97 168 419570
The Hyde Hair Care website, www.hydehaircare.com.au (“Website”) is owned and operated by Hyde HairCare.
2. Revisions to Terms ofUse
3. Website ownership, use andrestrictions
The material on this Website is protected by copyright under the laws ofAustralia.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this Website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Website) are owned or controlled byus.
4. Advertising and Links to Third PartyWebsites
This Website may contain information from or hyperlinks and other points to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. We provide such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your ownrisk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties’ products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third partywebsite.
5. Use ofWebsite
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Website solely for the proper and reasonable purposesof:
(1) placing an order with us;or
(2) using this Website as a shopping resource, provided that you do not attempt to modify the Website and that we retain all copyright and other proprietaryrights,
but you must not, without our prior written permission, exploit any of our Website materials for commercial purposes or other purposes that are not expressly permitted under these Terms ofUse.
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this Website any materialwhich:
(1) violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual propertyrights);
(2) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, anyperson;
(3) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
(4) restricts or inhibits any other user from using theWebsite;
(5) affects the functionality or operation of the Website or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly);or
(6) breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require us to take remedial action under any applicable industrycode.
Buying goods through ourWebsite
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this Website is an offer by you to purpose a particular item for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this Website at any time you place your order. You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the goods being dispatched to you. We may change the prices published on the Website at any time. Prices of goods placed in the ‘basket’ but not paid for are also subject to change and you agree to pay the price current at the time of payment. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this Website, we are not responsible for any error and reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any item, an error in the price, image or the item description posted on this Website, or an error in your order. We may require additional verification or information before accepting anyorder.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and supply of the goods is subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change withoutnotice.
Estimated 30 days from the date of acceptance of yourorder.
Delivery will be by courier to your nominated address; you will be responsible for ensuring that you are there to collect the package and sign forit.
We are happy to refund or exchange the goods you purchased providedthat:
(1) you return the item to us by registered mail at your own cost within ten days of you receiving theitem;
(2) if the item is being returned for exchange, you will be responsible for freight costs associated with sending your replacement item;and
(3) the item is undamaged and in its originalcondition.
When returning the item please ensure that you also provide us with the original tax invoice and purchase order form.
We recommend you carefully check the goods ordered as soon as you receive them to ensure you have got time to returnthem.
Please contact us by email to email@example.com to discuss yourreturn.
12. Title andrisk
Title to the goods purchased from us online does not pass from us to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery to youraddress.
13. Disclaimer ofliability
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connectionwith:
(1) the use, copying or display of thisWebsite;
(3) a failure or omission on the part of us to comply with our obligations under these Terms ofUse.
14. Limitation ofLiability
(1) in the case of information or services supplied or offered by us, the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the cost of doingthis;
(2) in the case of goods supplied or offered by us, repair or replacement of the goods, supply of equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of doing this;and/or;
(3) the amount paid by you (ifany).
15. Disclaimer ofwarranty
We provide this Website on an ‘as is’ basis and your use of it is at your own risk. We and our respective employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on our Website (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this Website. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of acceptability or fitness forpurpose.
16. Rights notexcluded
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights which, by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian ConsumerLaw.
Your ability to purchase goods from us may be terminated by us at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of liability will survivetermination.
Your privacy is important to us. Please refer to our separate PrivacyStatement.